DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________ DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM__________________

Saturday, January 7, 2017

RALPH UPDATE, 7 JAN

Ralph:  Want to share the following . On Friday morning, Jan. 6, 2017, I spoke with a wealth manager that is located on the West Coast.

I have been speaking with this person concerning the GCR/RV for about two (2) years now. In our conversation, I brought up several points that were put out by Bruce on his conference call the night before, with most, not all of which was confirmed by this wealth manager, which tied in to another source that I have maintained.

I hope this gives some confirmation to those of you that are expectant, but I will add the following:

In concluding my conversation with the wealth manager, I mentioned that even though all news sounds very positive, the wealth manager agreed with my concluding statement that no matter how excited and expectant the banks are for this event to happen they are not in charge of this event and are waiting just like us, as are any and all wealth managers and wealth management firms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.