DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________ DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM__________________

Friday, December 30, 2016

RALPH POST, 30 DEC

Ralph:  From the various sources I have maintained over the past four plus years, I will report the following on what I have been told. Please realize that this information DOES NOT ORIGINATE with me and use your own discernment.

The information is as follows: Certain "fires were lit" before the Christmas Holiday to insure that the GCR/RV process would remain on track for a timely occurrence to what we are both wanting and needing.

The "fires were lit" by a very prominent and public figure which from what I know and who I know, I personally believe this to be true.

None of these sources gave either a "window of time" or an "exact time" as to when this occurrence might transpire, but from the questions I asked and the answers given, I could certainly tell from their tone of voice that we will not be waiting much longer.

It is my sincere hope that the aforementioned comments bring both hope and clarity to this event. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL !!! Ralph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.