DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________ DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM__________________

Monday, December 26, 2016

FIREFLY TIDBIT, 26 DEC

Firefly   IMO there is nothing else but to be VERY excited...be prepared for some very impressive news releases this week

Just my opinion but I feel it will unpeg from the USD...And peg to the SDR...As Kuwait is. 
And like I've been saying for many years, the IQD will NOT float.  ...a 1:1 IMO will not fill the void in the budget...3+ is what was refered to in 2012.

I have not read anything official to counter that number.  They have even more resources and reserves now than back in 2012.  Remember...The IQD NEVER devalued, it was turned off due to sanctions! 

I see no roadblocks yet, so ...if the plan continues as outlined ... something has to change 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.